- Top Question:
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- Best Answer:
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call customer service at (800) 356-8085. Our lost and stolen card department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Why isn't my card working?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?