- Top Question:
- What do I do if my Arvest credit card was lost or stolen?
- Best Answer:
In your Arvest Go mobile app, you can instantly lock your debit card or personal credit card or unlock it again. From the top left menu in the app, simply select “Card Management.” If this is your first time to use the Card Management feature, you will be prompted to enroll your debit and/or personal credit card.
Once you have locked your card, please contact us immediately at (800) 356-8085, following the prompts in the main menu. We'll review your options and order a new card right away.
If you need assistance locking your card, please contact us immediately at (800) 356-8085.
Don’t have Arvest Go? Download the app today!
If you haven’t used the mobile banking app before, it’s easy to get started. Just download Arvest Go from your app store. Then use your current online banking user ID and passcode to log in the first time. If you don’t have an online banking user ID, call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
*Locking a card in Card Management only affects the individual physical card. It does not cancel the card or close the account. Also please note that locking a card does not affect any recurring or previously scheduled payments you have set up. They will still continue to process unless you cancel them separately.
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Why is my card not working?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?