- Top Question:
- What do I do if there is a transaction on my credit card statement that I don't recognize?
- Best Answer:
Contact the merchant (most of the time there is a telephone number listed by the merchant name on your statement) where the purchase was charged and see if they can give you information regarding the charge. You can also complete a dispute form and our dispute department will assist in providing information needed to confirm if the charge is valid.
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- Why isn't my card working?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a copy of a previous statement?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?