- Top Question:
- What happens if I make a purchase and exceed my credit limit?
- Best Answer:
Unless you request otherwise, we may decline any transaction causing you to exceed your credit card limit. If you want us to authorize these transactions, you can request Over-the-Credit Limit coverage. If you choose Over-the-Credit Limit coverage and exceed your Credit Limit, we will charge you a fee of $25.00. You will only pay one fee per billing cycle, even if you exceed your limit multiple times in the same cycle. Even with Over-the-Credit Limit coverage, we may still decline a transaction that would cause you to exceed your Credit Limit.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- How do I change my credit limit?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is a Family Card and what are the benefits?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?