- Top Question:
- What should I do when my credit card expires?
- Best Answer:
Once your credit card has expired, shred or cut the card into pieces so it cannot be re-used. If your card was eligible for reissue, you should receive a new card in the mail 3-4 weeks before your current card expires. If you have not received your new card in the mail in that time frame, please feel free to call us at (800) 356-8085.
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Where should I send my insurance refund check when I receive one?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?