- Top Question:
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- Best Answer:
You will be billed on a monthly basis (on a date selected by us) for all credit card balances in excess of $1.00. A Finance Charge is imposed through use of the credit card. Your due date will be at least 25 days after the statement closing date shown on your Monthly Statement.
- Where should I send my insurance refund check when I receive one?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is my statement date?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?