- Top Question:
- When will the credit reversal be processed and applied to my credit card?
- Best Answer:
The merchant has up to 30 days to issue a credit once they issue a credit to your card. Most often, the credit will show on your credit card account within 10 business days.
- How do I apply for a business credit card?
- What is the status of my credit card application?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I view and manage my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How is the the finance charge on my credit card statement calculated?
- How are payments applied to my credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?