- Top Question:
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a service called Positive Pay that matches the account number, check number and dollar amount of each check presented for payment against a list of checks previously authorized and issued by your company. Checks that cannot be verified are returned.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What banking services do I need to start a business?
- How do I report a scam?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?