- Top Question:
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a service called ACH Fraud Blocker that protects your accounts by monitoring the ACH activity on your business accounts. Arvest verifies the debits presented for payment have been authorized to clear your accounts. Unauthorized transactions are returned to help you prevent potential losses.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What banking services do I need to start a business?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I report a scam?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?