- Top Question:
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a service called ACH Fraud Blocker that protects your accounts by monitoring the ACH activity on your business accounts. Arvest verifies the debits presented for payment have been authorized to clear your accounts. Unauthorized transactions are returned to help you prevent potential losses.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Do you offer notary services for Arvest customers?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- What banking services do I need to start a business?
- Do you have Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I report a scam?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- When are my payments considered late?