- Top Question:
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank’s ACH fraud blocker protects your accounts by monitoring the ACH activity on your business accounts. Arvest verifies the debits presented for payment have been authorized to clear your accounts. Unauthorized transactions are returned to help you prevent potential losses.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I report a scam?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
- How do I unsubscribe from Arvest emails?
- Does Arvest offer credit life insurance in case I can't make my future payments?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I change my contact information?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?