- Top Question:
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank’s ACH fraud blocker protects your accounts by monitoring the ACH activity on your business accounts. Arvest verifies the debits presented for payment have been authorized to clear your accounts. Unauthorized transactions are returned to help you prevent potential losses.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What banking services do I need to start a business?
- How do I report a scam?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Credit Card Support
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Online Banking Support