- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer collection services?
- Best Answer:
Arvest provides collection services through an automted check recovery program known as checXchange™. Checking and electronic payments returned due to insufficient funds are sent to checXchange™, on behalf of the business, for representment.
For more information or to enroll in the free service, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- Do you offer notary services for Arvest customers?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest offer lockbox receivables services?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Does Arvest offer SBA Lending services?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?