- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer collection services?
- Best Answer:
Arvest provides collection services through an automted check recovery program known as checXchange™. Checking and electronic payments returned due to insufficient funds are sent to checXchange™, on behalf of the business, for representment.
For more information or to enroll in the free service, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest offer lockbox receivables services?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Does Arvest offer SBA Lending services?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Where are your branches located?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?