Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
How can I add/delete a POA from an Arvest Wealth Management account?
Best Answer:

To change a beneficiary for Investments, or IMG accounts, a signed beneficiary change form is required.  Please contact your Investment Advisor to receive a form and for further information.

To change a beneficiary for a Trust, please contact your Trust Advisor for assistance.

Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate