- Top Question:
- What documents do beneficiaries need in the event of a death on an AWM account?
- Best Answer:
If you need to make a claim as a beneficiary, there is specific documentation required including a death certificate. Please contact your AWM Advisor to discuss what other documents may be needed.
- What do I need to open a Business Account?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- What do I need to open a checking or savings account?
- What is equipment finance?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do Google Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?