- Top Question:
- What do I need to transfer an account to AWM?
- Best Answer:
To transfer an Investment, Trust or IMG account, current Arvest Wealth Management customers should provide the most current statement (no older than 90 days) to their AWM Advisor. In most cases, accounts will need to be titled the same in order to transfer.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- Do I need a bank account with Arvest to have an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- What do I need to open a Business Account?
- What do I need to open a checking or savings account?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?