- Top Question:
- What do I need to transfer an account to AWM?
- Best Answer:
To transfer an Investment, Trust or IMG account, current Arvest Wealth Management customers should provide the most current statement (no older than 90 days) to their AWM Advisor. In most cases, accounts will need to be titled the same in order to transfer.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- Do I need a bank account with Arvest to have an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- What do I need to open a checking or savings account?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I get my account balance?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?