- Top Question:
- What do I need to transfer an account to AWM?
- Best Answer:
To transfer an Investment, Trust or IMG account, current Arvest Wealth Management customers should provide the most current statement (no older than 90 days) to their AWM Advisor. In most cases, accounts will need to be titled the same in order to transfer.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- What do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- Do I need a bank account with Arvest to have an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- What do I need to open a Business Account?
- What do I need to open a checking or savings account?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How much do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- How do I roll an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) over to Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?