- Top Question:
- What if the owner or beneficiary on my Arvest Wealth Management account is deceased?
- Best Answer:
In the event of the death of an owner or beneficiary on an Arvest Wealth Management account, please contact us as soon as possible.
Investments & IMG Accounts
In the event of a death, making ownership changes to an account requires a copy of the death certificate. Please contact your Investment Advisor to discuss ownership change options. To change a beneficiary for Investments, or IMG accounts, a signed beneficiary change form is required. Please contact your Investment Advisor to receive a form and for further information.
There are a variety of different accounts that have different requirements. Please contact your Trust Advisor. In the event of a death, making ownership changes to an account requires a copy of the death certificate.
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How can I add/delete a POA from an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What is equipment finance?
- How do I add or remove a POD or beneficiary to my account?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Customer Service Support