- Top Question:
- What if the owner or beneficiary on my Arvest Wealth Management account is deceased?
- Best Answer:
In the event of the death of an owner or beneficiary on an Arvest Wealth Management account, please contact us as soon as possible.
Investments & IMG Accounts
In the event of a death, making ownership changes to an account requires a copy of the death certificate. Please contact your Investment Advisor to discuss ownership change options. To change a beneficiary for Investments, or IMG accounts, a signed beneficiary change form is required. Please contact your Investment Advisor to receive a form and for further information.
There are a variety of different accounts that have different requirements. Please contact your Trust Advisor. In the event of a death, making ownership changes to an account requires a copy of the death certificate.
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How can I add/delete a POA from an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- What is equipment finance?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?