- Top Question:
- What should I do when the owner of a Custodial or Minor account has reached 18?
- Best Answer:
Once a minor has reached the age of 18, we need to update the account ownership. (Government issued ID required) Please contact your AWM Advisor to receive a form and for further information.
- Does AWM have Custodial/ Minor accounts?
- What if the owner or beneficiary on my Arvest Wealth Management account is deceased?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I report a scam?
- How do I contact Arvest via email for general questions other than my personal account information?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?