- Top Question:
- What should I do when the owner of a Custodial or Minor account has reached 18?
- Best Answer:
Once a minor has reached the age of 18, we need to update the account ownership. (Government issued ID required) Please contact your AWM Advisor to receive a form and for further information.
- Does AWM have Custodial/ Minor accounts?
- What if the owner or beneficiary on my Arvest Wealth Management account is deceased?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Customer Service Support
- Do you have online calculators and tools?