- Top Question:
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
- Best Answer:
When withdrawing funds from an Arvest Wealth Management account, the time required for the funds to be available varies based on the type of account.
Standard Brokerage and IRA Brokerage Accounts transferred to an Arvest Bank account:
If your transaction is completed by 9 am, it will be processed on the same business day. If your transaction is completed after 9 am, it will be processed on the next business day.
Trust and IMG Accounts transferred to an Arvest Bank account:
If your transaction is completed by 1:30 pm, it will process the same business day. If your transaction is completed after 1:30 pm, it will process on the next business day.
Transfers to non-Arvest Bank accounts, the funds may take longer to transfer and may not be available on the same business day.
For more information about transfers to and from your account, please contact your AWM Advisor.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- How do I get a copy of a previous statement?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How can I add/delete a POA from an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?