- Top Question:
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
- Best Answer:
When withdrawing funds from an Arvest Wealth Management account, the time required for the funds to be available varies based on the type of account.
Standard Brokerage and IRA Brokerage Accounts transferred to an Arvest Bank account:
If your transaction is completed by 9 am, it will be processed on the same business day. If your transaction is completed after 9 am, it will be processed on the next business day.
Trust and IMG Accounts transferred to an Arvest Bank account:
If your transaction is completed by 1:30 pm, it will process the same business day. If your transaction is completed after 1:30 pm, it will process on the next business day.
Transfers to non-Arvest Bank accounts, the funds may take longer to transfer and may not be available on the same business day.
For more information about transfers to and from your account, please contact your AWM Advisor.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- How can I add/delete a POA from an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- How do Apple Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I access Arvest Wealth Management online?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?