- Top Question:
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- Best Answer:
You will be billed on a monthly basis (on a date selected by Arvest) for all credit card balances in excess of $1.00. An interest charge may be imposed for use of the credit card. Your due date will be at least 25 days after the statement closing date shown on your monthly statement and can be also be seen by logging into the online credit card account and viewing the Statement Summary on the left side of the page.
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What is my statement date?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?