- Top Question:
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Best Answer:
Lost or stolen debit or personal credit cards can be reported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In your Arvest Go mobile app, you can instantly lock and unlock your personal or business debit card or personal credit card*. From the top left menu in the app, simply select “Card Management.” Any active card will appear in card management.
Once you have locked your card after it is lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523. We'll review your options and order a new card right away.
If you need assistance locking your card, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523.
Don’t have Arvest Go? Download the app today!
If you haven’t used the mobile banking app before, it’s easy to get started. Just download Arvest Go from your app store. Then use your current online banking user ID and passcode to log in the first time. If you don’t have an online banking user ID, call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
*Locking a card in Card Management only affects the individual physical card. It does not cancel the card or close the account. Also please note that locking a card does not affect any pending, recurring or previously scheduled payments you have set up. They will still continue to process unless you cancel them separately.
- What do I do if my Arvest credit card was lost or stolen?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?