- Top Question:
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Best Answer:
In Arvest Go you can instantly lock and unlock your debit card or personal credit card*. From the top left menu in the app, select “Card Management.” If this is your first time to use the Card Management feature, you will be prompted to enroll your debit and/or personal credit card.
Once you have locked your card, please contact us at (866) 952-9523. We'll help you review your options if you need to order a new card.
If you need assistance locking your card, please contact us at (866) 952-9523.
Don’t have Arvest Go? Download today!
If you haven’t used mobile banking before, it’s easy to get started. Just download Arvest Go from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Then use your current online banking Login ID and password to login. If you don’t have an online banking Login ID, call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
*Locking a card in Card Management only affects the individual physical card. It does not cancel the card or close the account. Also please note that locking a card does not affect any pending, recurring or previously scheduled payments. Recurring payments will still process unless you cancel them separately.
- What do I do if my Arvest credit card was lost or stolen?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?