- Top Question:
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Best Answer:
If your debit card or credit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523. We'll cancel your current card and will order a new one right away.
As of January 12, 2018, we will no longer issue or replace ATM cards. Users can continue to use existing ATM cards until March 31, 2018. After that date, our systems will no longer support ATM cards. If your ATM card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523. We'll cancel your current card and review your available options.
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?