- Top Question:
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- Best Answer:
Canceling or replacing an Arvest Bank debit card is simple. Send a secure Arvest Online Banking message, visit a nearby Arvest branch location, or call Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. When canceling a card, please be ready to provide your personal identification and the name on the card and the card number (if possible).
If your debit card or credit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523. We'll cancel your current card and will order a new one right away. Also, for security reasons your new card will have an updated card number. Allow 5-7 business days to receive your new debit card. Remember to update any automatic payments tied to your debit card with the new card number. A card replacement fee may apply.
As of January 12, 2018, we will no longer issue or replace ATM cards. Users can continue to use existing ATM cards until March 31, 2018. After that date, our systems will no longer support ATM cards.
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Why is my card not working?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?