- Top Question:
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- Best Answer:
To replace a card:
Send a secure message through Arvest Online Banking or Arvest Go, visit a nearby Arvest branch location, or call Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523*. When canceling a card, please be ready to provide your personal identification, the name on the card and the card number (if possible).
Your card number and PIN will not change when you order a replacement debit card.
Visa debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration. A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement.
New debit card orders should arrive within 7-10 business days.
You can get more information on Arvest Visa debit cards here.
To cancel a debit or credit card:
If canceling a card, please be ready to provide your personal identification, the name on the card and the card number (if possible).
Lost or stolen debit and credit cards can be reported 24 hours a day, seven days a week,
If your debit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523.
If your credit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (800) 356-8085.
We'll cancel your current card and will order a new one right away. Also, for security reasons your new card will have an updated card number. Allow 7 to 10 business days to receive your new card. Remember to update any automatic payments tied to your card with the new card number. A card replacement fee may apply.
To replace an expired card:
Credit cards – Your current credit card is good until the last day of the month it expires. You should receive your new card 3-4 weeks prior to your card expiring. If you have not received your new credit card in that time frame, please contact Customer Service at (800) 356-8085*.
Debit cards – Your current debit card is good until the last day of the month it expires. You should receive your new debit card 2-3 weeks prior to your card expiring. If you have not received your new debit card in that time frame, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523*.
If you leave your card in the ATM machine:
If the ATM does not return your card or if you leave your card in the ATM, please visit your local branch or call Customer Service* at (866) 952-9523 to order a new debit card.
*Service hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CST, and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Why is my card not working?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?