- Top Question:
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit or credit cards?
- Best Answer:
Canceling or replacing an Arvest Bank debit card is simple. Send a secure Arvest Online Banking message, visit a nearby Arvest branch location, or call Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. When canceling a card, please be ready to provide your personal identification and the name on the card and the card number (if possible).
In your Arvest Go mobile app, you can instantly lock your debit card or personal credit card or unlock it again. From the top left menu in the app, simply select “Card Management.” If this is your first time to use the Card Management feature, you will be prompted to enroll your debit and/or personal credit card.
Once you have locked your card, please contact us immediately at (800) 356-8085, following the prompts in the main menu. We'll review your options and order a new card right away. for security reasons your new card will have an updated card number. Allow 5-7 business days to receive your new debit card. Remember to update any automatic payments tied to your debit card with the new card number. A card replacement fee may apply.
If you need assistance locking your card, please contact us immediately at (800) 356-8085.
Don’t have Arvest Go? Download the app today!
If you haven’t used the mobile banking app before, it’s easy to get started. Just download Arvest Go from your app store. Then use your current online banking user ID and passcode to log in the first time. If you don’t have an online banking user ID, call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
If your debit card or credit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523. We'll cancel your current card and will order a new one right away. Also, for security reasons your new card will have an updated card number. Allow 5-7 business days to receive your new debit card. Remember to update any automatic payments tied to your debit card with the new card number. A card replacement fee may apply.
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- Why is my card not working?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?