Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
Best Answer:

Canceling or replacing an Arvest Bank debit card is simple. Send a secure Arvest Online Banking message, visit a nearby Arvest branch location, or call Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. When canceling a card, please be ready to provide your personal identification and the name on the card and the card number (if possible).

If your debit card or credit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523. We'll cancel your current card and will order a new one right away. Also, for security reasons your new card will have an updated card number. Allow 5-7 business days to receive your new debit card. Remember to update any automatic payments tied to your debit card with the new card number. A card replacement fee may apply.

As of January 12, 2018, we will no longer issue or replace ATM cards. Users can continue to use existing ATM cards until March 31, 2018. After that date, our systems will no longer support ATM cards.



Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate