- Top Question:
- How do I add or remove owners on my account?
- Best Answer:
To add an owner to a deposit account (an existing account) the owner must come to the bank along with the person to be added. The existing owner and person to be added must bring an unexpired government-issued personal identification.
To remove an account owner, the account must be closed by an owner of the account and a new account will be opened. To close the account and open a new one, the account owner must come to the bank and bring their identification. The exception may be in the event of the death of an owner, when it may be possible to remove the owner without closing the account. In this instance, a death certificate is required.
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What if the owner or beneficiary on my Arvest Wealth Management account is deceased?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
- How do I add or remove a POD or beneficiary to my account?
- How can I add/delete a POA from an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- When are my payments considered late?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?