- Top Question:
- How do I close an account?
- Best Answer:
We're sorry to hear you're closing your account with us. If there's a problem you would like us to address or a way we can keep your account open, please let us know by sending us a secure Arvest Online Banking message, completing a Survey or contacting us at (866) 952-9523.
If you still need to close an Arvest account, please visit a nearby location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- How do I re-open a closed account?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- Why does my closed account still show a balance?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?