- Top Question:
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers a variety of checking account options. These accounts are designed to meet specific accountholder needs and provide access to the services you need to do your day-to-day banking – Online Banking, Mobile Banking, debit cards, 24-Hour Account Info Line and friendly and available service at a nearby Arvest branch location.
Learn more about the checking account options available at Arvest:
- Free Blue™ Checking – A basic account with unlimited check writing, a free debit card and up to $400 in overdraft protection (subject to approval).
- Basic Blue™ Checking – Low monthly fee of $3, paper statement and a free debit card. Option of either a paper statement or e.Statement. Up to $400 in overdraft protection (subject to approval).
- myBlue® Checking – Affordable checking with valuable benefits. Includes a free debit card and unlimited Online BillPay transactions. Also includes Accountholder AD&D Insurance coverage and IDProtect® Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service, and up to $600 in overdraft protection (subject to approval). $6 monthly fee applies.
- Arvest Club – Enjoy the Club discounts along with a higher overdraft protection limit, choice of paper statements or e.Statements. Also includes Family AD&D Insurance coverage and IDProtect™ Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service, and up to $800 in overdraft protection (subject to approval). $12 monthly fee applies.
- Preferred Club – Our best personal checking account! Enjoy the Club discounts along with $1000 in overdraft protection (subject to approval), free checks*, and additional complimentary services. Also includes Family AD&D Insurance coverage and IDProtect™ Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service. Avoid the $18 monthly fee based on total banking relationship.
- *Fees, including shipping and handling, may be charged to the account.
If you would like to change your current account, please visit a nearby branch location.
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What kind of Business Accounts do you offer?
- Do you offer student accounts?
- Do you offer savings accounts for children?
- Do you offer accounts for seniors?
- Do you have 529 or Coverdell accounts?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Do you have free checking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?