- Top Question:
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- Best Answer:
Depending on your account type, you may be eligible to choose either electronic or paper statements.
To register for Arvest e.Statements via your desktop:
- Login to Online Banking with BlueIQ™
- Select the account from the Accounts/e.Statements tab
- Select the e.Statement Enrollment button
- Select the Get Enrollment Code link to view the enrollment code in a PDF
- Enter the code into the Enrollment Code box
- Select Next
- Then Save
To register for Arvest e.Statements via your mobile device:
- Login to Arvest Go
- Select the account you wish to enroll in e.Statements
- Then select e.Statements
- e.Statement alerts will be sent to your primary email address - you can verify or change your primary email address using the Edit Primary Email button
- Select the Enroll button to enroll your account
To register for an electronic credit card statement, simply log in to your online credit card access, select Enroll for E-Statements and follow the instructions.
To get help with your Arvest account statements, please send a secure Arvest Online Banking message, visit a nearby branch location or call Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- How do I get help with my statements?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What if I want to receive Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- Will signing up for Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements effect my auto-draft (ACH)?
- If I change to Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division electronic statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- Can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements and still receive payment coupons?
- Why do I get my electronic statement notice at different email addresses?
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?