- Top Question:
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Best Answer:
To view, print or save your e.Statements, you must have a PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, installed on your computer. When viewing your statement online with Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can then choose to print the statement or save it to your computer.
To locate your e.Statements in Online Banking with BlueIQ, select the Accounts/e.Statements tab, select an account from the list, select the plus sign (+) next to e.Statements and choose the statement date you'd like to view.
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- When are money market or savings statements mailed?
- How do I sign up for/view my mortgage e.Statements?
- Will I be notified when my current mortgage e.Statement is available to view?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- Can I view my credit card statement online?
- How do I get a copy of a previous statement?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?