- Top Question:
- What does BillPay and Transfers mean?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Online Banking tries to make it simple for you to get your money from one place to another. To do this, we’ve combined bill payments and transfers into one tab. Now, you can simply tell us:
- Where you want your money to go (BillPay recipient or Arvest account)
- How much money you want to move
- What Arvest account it should come from
- Tthe date you’d like this to occur
- How often you’d like this to occur (one-time or recurring)
That’s it – we’ll take care of the rest! Your payment or transfer will show up in the timeline and the details section for your review.
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What is BillPay?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay and how do these pay apps work?
- What does the Arvest name mean?
- What does Deposit Amount in Process or Pending Deposit Hold mean?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?