- Top Question:
- What is an e-bill?
- Best Answer:
An electronic bill, which is also called an e-bill, is a bill that you can view and pay within Online Banking. It typically contains the same information as a paper bill or statement.
Quick Facts About e-bills:
- When you add an e-bill, we send the information as a request to your recipient. After your request has been processed, you receive an e-bill in a month or more, depending on your billing cycle.
- You can access your e-bills on the BillPay & Transfers E-Bills page. Some recipients can also send e-bill to your email address.
- Some recipients stop sending paper bills when they start sending e-bills. Other recipients continue to send paper bills in addition to your e-bills.
- When you receive e-bills, the bill appears on the BillPay & Transfers E-Bills page as soon as we receive it from your recipient.
- Some recipients let you pay your e-bills automatically.
- To setup go to the E-Bills page under BillPay & Transfers
- Select the recipient
- Then Add Auto Pay button
- After you add an e-bill, you cannot change your recipient account number. If the recipient has changed your account number, check your BillPay recipient information to see if it has been updated automatically. If the account number has not been updated, you must delete the recipient and add the recipient with the new account number.
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What is an e-bill trial period?
- What is Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What happens when I stop receiving e-bills?
- How do I know if my recipient sends e-bills?
- How do e-bills work with BillPay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- How does ATM with Live Teller work?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- How do I hide an account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?