- Top Question:
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- Best Answer:
Holiday Skip-A-Pay is a promotion allowing Arvest customers to skip a payment on an installment loan for a one-time only service charge. Letters announcing this promotion are sent to customers with eligible loans in October of each year, via postal mail. For more information on Holiday Skip-A-Pay, please visit your local branch or contact customer service at (855) 952-9523.
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How do I unsubscribe from Arvest emails?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?