- Top Question:
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- Best Answer:
Holiday Skip-A-Pay is a promotion allowing Arvest customers to skip a payment on an installment loan for a one-time only service charge. Letters announcing this promotion are sent to customers with eligible loans in October of each year, via postal mail. For more information on Holiday Skip-A-Pay, please visit your local branch or contact customer service at (855) 952-9523.
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- How do I unsubscribe from Arvest emails?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- What is equipment finance?
- What does the Arvest name mean?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?