- Top Question:
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
It’s easy to access the latest in secure-technology. Simply look for terminals with the reader slot located at the bottom of the machine or ask the merchant if they accept chip-enabled cards. If the terminal is not chip ready, simply use the magnetic strip as you would with your old card.
Following these easy steps:
- Slide your card into the terminal with the chip-end first. Do not remove it.
- Follow the prompts on the display. This may take a few seconds.
- Remove the card when instructed. Be sure not to leave it in the terminal.
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Why is my card not working?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?