- Top Question:
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
It’s easy to access the latest in secure-technology. Simply look for terminals with the reader slot located at the bottom of the machine or ask the merchant if they accept chip-enabled cards. If the terminal is not chip ready, simply use the magnetic strip as you would with your old card.
Following these easy steps:
- Slide your card into the terminal with the chip-end first. Do not remove it.
- Follow the prompts on the display. This may take a few seconds.
- Remove the card when instructed. Be sure not to leave it in the terminal.
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Android Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?