- Top Question:
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
A chip card is your standard-sized debit card that contains an embedded microchip as well as the traditional magnetic stripe.
Purchases made using the chip utilize a unique process to authenticate the transaction. This process generates a unique one-time code that makes it virtually impossible to create a counterfeit card.
Visa chip-enabled debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration. A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a chip-enabled debit card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
New customers are not charged for initial chip-enabled debit card orders; $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- When are my payments considered late?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?