- Top Question:
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- Best Answer:
A chip card is your standard-sized debit card that contains an embedded microchip as well as the traditional magnetic stripe. Purchases made using the chip utilize a unique process to authenticate the transaction. This process generates a unique one-time code that makes it virtually impossible to create a counterfeit card.
Visa chip-enabled debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration. A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a chip-enabled debit card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. New customers are not charged for initial chip-enabled debit card orders; $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
For more information on chip-enabled debit cards visit arvest.com/chip.
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I get my account balance?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I remove cards in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?