- Top Question:
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Flex Rewards™ is Arvest Bank’s credit card rewards program with no membership or annual fees. Open an Arvest personal or business credit card and start earning Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on qualifying purchases. You’ll enjoy the power to redeem points however you choose – for cash back, statement credits, gift cards or travel. Choose from a large pool of participating restaurants, retailers and travel merchants, and pump up your account with bonus earning opportunities. Our user-friendly website lets you manage your rewards account easier than ever.
Additionally, Arvest will alert you when a new bonus opportunity is available, so be sure to sign up for email notifications on the “Profile/Alerts” tab on arvest.cardmanager.com. To activate bonus earning opportunities, log in to your account and select “View Rewards” in Quick Links. Once there, select the “ACTIVATE” button to start earning bonus points.
Interested in opening an Arvest personal credit card with Arvest Flex Rewards™? Apply here.
Interested in opening an Arvest business credit card? Apply here. New business credit card customers can select Arvest Flex Rewards™ enrollment on their application or, along with current business credit holders not enrolled in our rewards program, can sign up here.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How long can I accumulate Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards™ points totals updated?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?