- Top Question:
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Flex Rewards™ is Arvest Bank’s credit card rewards program with no annual membership fees. Open an Arvest Flex RewardsTM personal or business credit card and start earning Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on qualifying eligible purchases.
You’ll enjoy the power to redeem points however you choose – for cash back, statement credits, gift cards or travel. Choose from a large pool of participating restaurants, retailers and travel merchants, and pump up your account with bonus earning opportunities.
Our user-friendly website lets you manage your rewards account easier than ever.
Additionally, Arvest will alert you when a new bonus opportunity is available, so be sure to provide your current email address when you apply or call customer service at (800) 356-8085 to have it added to your card account.
Interested in opening an Arvest Flex RewardsTM personal credit card. Learn more here.
New business credit card customers can select Arvest Flex Rewards™ enrollment on their application. Current business credit cardholders not currently enrolled in our rewards program, can learn more here or by calling business customer service at (800) 822-7759.
Interested in opening an Arvest business credit card? Apply here.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- How long can I accumulate Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards points totals updated?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards redemption center?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?