- Top Question:
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Apple Pay is an easy and secure way to make Arvest Bank debit and credit card purchases with your compatible iPhone®, iPad® or Apple Watch®. By adding card information to these devices via Wallet, you can authorize transactions with the touch of a finger. Make purchases on your compatible iPhone or Apple Watch in more than 200,000 stores. You can also make purchases in participating apps with your compatible iPhone or iPad.
Because every purchase on your iPhone or iPad requires you to authenticate with Touch ID™ or your passcode, Apple Pay helps protect your debit or credit card information. The same is true for your Apple Watch, which requires your passcode every time you put on the device. Moreover, when you make a purchase in Apple Pay your Arvest debit or credit card number is not shared with the merchant; a virtual number is used in place of your actual debit or credit card number. The name on the front of your card and the three-digit security code on the back of your card are also not provided to the merchant.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Which of my devices work with Apple Pay™?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, can I add this card to Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- Does Apple Pay™ keep my Arvest debit or credit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?