- Top Question:
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work?
- Best Answer:
Apple Pay® is an easy and secure way to make Arvest Bank debit and credit card purchases with your compatible iPhone®, iPad® or Apple Watch®. By adding card information to these devices via Wallet, you can authorize transactions with the touch of a finger. Make purchases on your compatible iPhone® or Apple Watch® in more than 200,000 stores. You can also make purchases in participating apps with your compatible iPhone® or iPad®.
Because every purchase on your iPhone® or iPad® requires you to authenticate with Touch ID™ or your passcode, Apple Pay® helps protect your debit or credit card information. The same is true for your Apple Watch®, which requires your passcode every time you put on the device.
Moreover, when you make a purchase in Apple Pay® your Arvest debit or credit card number is not shared with the merchant; a virtual number is used in place of your actual debit or credit card number. The name on the front of your card and the three-digit security code on the back of your card are also not provided to the merchant.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes, can I add this card to Apple Pay?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- Which of my devices work with Apple Pay?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay on multiple devices?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?