- Top Question:
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Best Answer:
You enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit or credit card while using Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
You also earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on qualifying purchases made with an Arvest personal credit card.
Apple Pay and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- How do Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?