- Top Question:
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
You enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit or credit card while using Apple Pay. Apple Pay is the easy and secure way to authorize transactions with the touch of a finger on iPhone6®, Apple Watch® and some iPads®. Make purchases on the go at hundreds of thousands of stores and in participating apps.
Apple Pay provides convenience and peace of mind during transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket
- Using a virtual card number in place of your actual card number
- Purchases appear on your account like a regular card transactions
You also earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on qualifying purchases made with an Arvest personal credit card.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Customer Service Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?