- Top Question:
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
You enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit or credit card while using Apple Pay. Apple Pay is the easy and secure way to authorize transactions with the touch of a finger on iPhone6®, Apple Watch® and some iPads®. Make purchases on the go at hundreds of thousands of stores and in participating apps.
Apple Pay provides convenience and peace of mind during transactions by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket
- Using a virtual card number in place of your actual card number
- Purchases appear on your account like a regular card transactions
You also earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points on qualifying purchases made with an Arvest personal credit card.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?