- Top Question:
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- Best Answer:
The following Arvest cards can be added in Apple Pay:
- Arvest Debit Card – All debit cards can be added to Apple Pay. This includes the standard, blue Arvest debit card, as well as affinity and specialty cards. The standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Apple Pay. So if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, it does not appear with that design in Apple Pay. Still, the last four digits of your card appear at the bottom of the standard, blue Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay to help you know the correct card was added.
- Arvest Visa® Personal Credit Card – Depending on which credit card you have, the Classic (green), Gold or Platinum credit card image appears in Apple Pay.
You may add up to eight eligible debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay.
Arvest chip-enabled debit or credit cards are compatible with Apple Pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- When are my payments considered late?