- Top Question:
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
The following Arvest cards can be added in Apple Pay:
- Arvest Debit Card – All debit cards can be added to Apple Pay. This includes the standard, blue Arvest debit card, as well as affinity and specialty cards. The standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Apple Pay. So if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, it does not appear with that design in Apple Pay. Still, the last four digits of your card appear at the bottom of the standard, blue Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay to help you know the correct card was added.
- Arvest Visa® Personal Credit Card – Depending on which credit card you have, the Classic (green), Gold or Platinum credit card image appears in Apple Pay.
You may add up to eight eligible debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay.
Arvest chip-enabled debit or credit cards are compatible with Apple Pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- I have more than one Arvest debit or credit card, can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay™?
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, can I add this card to Apple Pay™?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?