- Top Question:
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Best Answer:
The following Arvest cards can be added in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay:
Apple Pay and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards on multiple devices in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay with my Arvest debit card?
- What is Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay and how do these pay apps work?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?