- Top Question:
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Best Answer:
Due to card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Apple Pay. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Apple Pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Android Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why isn't my card working?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?