- Top Question:
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay look different than my plastic debit card?
- Best Answer:
Due to card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Apple Pay™. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Apple Pay™.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Google Pay look different than my plastic debit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work?
- Why is my card not working?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?