- Top Question:
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
The Wallet app on your compatible Apple device stores your Arvest debit and/or credit cards for use in Apple Pay.
To add your Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Passbook:
- On your compatible iPhone® or iPad®, go to Settings, then open Wallet & Apple Pay
For your Apple Watch®, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap Add Debit or Credit Card
- Use your device’s camera to capture your Arvest debit or credit card information; fill in additional information needed, including the three-digit security code on the back of your card. You can also add your card data manually by following the instructions presented in the Wallet app.
- Tap Next
You will also receive a letter from Arvest, confirming you added your card to Apple Pay.
Here is what it means if you received a “Verification Required” message while adding your Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay.
If you use your Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, here is how you can quickly add it Passbook.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I activate my debit card card?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- Can I use my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?