- Top Question:
- How can I make my Arvest debit or credit card my default card in Apple Pay?
- Best Answer:
To make your Arvest debit or credit card your default card in Apple Pay™:
- On your compatible iPhone® or iPad®, go to Settings then open Wallet & Apple Pay™
- For your Apple Watch®, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay™
- Tap Default Card
- Choose your Arvest debit or credit card. Because of card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Apple Pay™. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Apple Pay™.
The card you have on file with iTunes® is your default payment card in Apple Pay™; if this is not your Arvest debit or credit card, you can switch it by adding your Arvest card to Passbook® then following the steps above.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Samsung Pay?
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Google Pay?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?