- Top Question:
- How can I make my Arvest debit or credit card my default card in Apple Pay?
- Best Answer:
To make your Arvest debit or credit card your default card in Apple Pay™:
- On your compatible iPhone® or iPad®, go to Settings then open Wallet & Apple Pay™
- For your Apple Watch®, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay™
- Tap Default Card
- Choose your Arvest debit or credit card. Because of card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Apple Pay™. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Apple Pay™.
The card you have on file with iTunes® is your default payment card in Apple Pay™; if this is not your Arvest debit or credit card, you can switch it by adding your Arvest card to Passbook® then following the steps above.
Apple provides more information here on changing your default card in Apple Pay™ on your compatible iPhone® or iPad®. Here is more information on setting up and using Apple Pay™ with your Apple Watch®.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Samsung Pay?
- How can I make my Arvest debit card my default card in Google Pay?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Why is my card not working?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Credit Card Support
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?