- Top Question:
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, can I add this card to Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Yes. If your Arvest debit or credit card is already on file with iTunes, you can quickly add it to Wallet. The Wallet app on your compatible Apple device stores your Arvest debit and/or credit cards for use in Apple Pay.
To add the Arvest debit or credit card you use for iTunes to Wallet:
- On your compatible iPhone® or iPad®, go to Settings then open Wallet & Apple Pay
- For your Apple Watch®, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Enter the three-digit security code on the back of your card
Once your card is added successfully, an Arvest debit or credit card image appears in Wallet along with a message that your card is ready for Apple Pay. Because of card art limitations, the standard, blue Arvest debit card represents all personal debit cards in Apple Pay. That means if you have a debit card with an affinity or specialty design as your plastic card, the design does not appear in Apple Pay.
You will also receive a letter from Arvest, confirming you added your card to Apple Pay.
Here is what it means if you received a “Verification Required” message while adding your Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?