- Top Question:
- I have more than one Arvest debit or credit card, can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Yes. You may add up to eight eligible debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I change my credit limit?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?