- Top Question:
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Best Answer:
Yes. You can add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay on any and all of your compatible, Apple® devices. Apple Pay works with compatible iPhones® and the Apple Watch® for in-store purchases. Within apps, Apple Pay is compatible with certain iPhones and iPads®.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- I have more than one Arvest debit or credit card, can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is a Device Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest debit or credit card?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I get my account number?
- Do you offer pre-paid or gift cards?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I get a loan?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- What can I do with Online Banking?