- Top Question:
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Best Answer:
Yes. You can add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay on any and all of your compatible, Apple® devices. Apple Pay works with compatible iPhones® and the Apple Watch® for in-store purchases. Within apps, Apple Pay is compatible with certain iPhones and iPads®.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- I have more than one Arvest debit or credit card, can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support