- Top Question:
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay on multiple devices?
- Best Answer:
Yes. You can add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay on any and all of your compatible, Apple® devices. Apple Pay™ works with compatible iPhones® and the Apple Watch® for in-store purchases. Within apps, Apple Pay™ is compatible with certain iPhones and iPads®.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- I have more than one Arvest debit or credit card, can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay on multiple devices?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Google Pay on multiple devices?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?