- Top Question:
- What is a Device Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest debit or credit card?
- Best Answer:
In Wallet, you will see a Device Account Number below your debit or credit card number. Because this is a virtual number provided to the merchant in place of your actual Arvest debit or credit card number, it improves security for your payments. You will provide this Device Account Number when an Apple Pay merchant asks for the last four digits of your Arvest debit card. You may also need this when requesting a refund for a purchase made in Apple Pay.
To see your Device Account Number for your iPhone®:
- Go to Wallet
- Tap your Arvest debit or credit card
- Tap i
To see your Device Account Number for your Apple Watch®:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap My Watch, then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap your Arvest debit or credit card to see the Device Account Number
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- How do I change my credit limit?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?