- Top Question:
- What is a Device Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest debit or credit card?
- Best Answer:
In Wallet, you will see a Device Account Number below your debit or credit card number. Because this is a virtual number provided to the merchant in place of your actual Arvest debit or credit card number, it improves security for your payments. You will provide this Device Account Number when an Apple Pay merchant asks for the last four digits of your Arvest debit card. You may also need this when requesting a refund for a purchase made in Apple Pay.
To see your Device Account Number for your iPhone®:
- Go to Wallet
- Tap your Arvest debit or credit card
- Tap i
To see your Device Account Number for your Apple Watch®:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap My Watch, then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap your Arvest debit or credit card to see the Device Account Number
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?