- Top Question:
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
The main thing you need to know about receiving a refund for a purchase made in Apple Pay is the cashier may ask you to provide the last four digits of your Device Account Number.
To see your Device Account Number for your compatible iPhone®:
- Go to Wallet
- Tap your Arvest debit or credit card
- Tap i
To see your Device Account Number for your Apple Watch®:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap My Watch, then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap your Arvest debit or credit card to see the Device Account Number
Apple provides more information here on returning items purchased using Apple Pay in a store.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Where are your branches located?