- Top Question:
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can use your plastic Arvest debit and/or credit cards as you always have.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I get my account number?
- Do you offer pre-paid or gift cards?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I get a loan?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- What can I do with Online Banking?