- Top Question:
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can use your plastic Arvest debit and/or credit cards as you always have.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order checks?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How can I change my automatic draft information?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What are your hours?