- Top Question:
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can use your plastic Arvest debit and/or credit cards as you always have.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?