- Top Question:
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- Best Answer:
Yes, you can use your plastic Arvest debit and/or credit cards as you always have.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is Apple Pay and how does it work?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?