- Top Question:
- How do Apple Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- Best Answer:
Apple Pay purchases appear on your account like a regular debit or credit card transaction.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a copy of a previous statement?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How do Android Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- What is a Device Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest debit or credit card?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?