- Top Question:
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
When you receive an updated Arvest card, simply remove the card stored in Apple Pay and add your new card.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I change my credit limit?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What should I do when my credit card expires?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?