- Top Question:
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
If you replace or update your device, you will need to re-add your Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay. If your device is lost or stolen, Apple provides options for you to protect your accounts. You can also contact us to suspend or remove your Arvest debit and/or credit cards from Apple Pay.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How can I change my contact information?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?