- Top Question:
- How do I remove cards in Apple Pay™?
- Best Answer:
- On your compatible iPhone® or iPad®, go to Settings then open Wallet & Apple Pay
- For your Apple Watch®, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch then scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay
- Tap the card you want to remove
- Scroll until you see Remove Card, then tap for your card to be instantly removed
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
- How do I view and manage my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- I have more than one Arvest debit or credit card, can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay™?
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, can I add this card to Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?