- Top Question:
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Best Answer:
For security purposes, we need you to contact us to verify the card you are adding to Apple Pay. We ask you to do this to confirm your identity and protect your security.
To verify Arvest business and personal debit cards:
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to midnight weekdays
8 a.m. to midnight on Saturday and Sunday
To verify Arvest credit cards:
Toll-free at (855) 380-2204
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?