- Top Question:
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Best Answer:
For security purposes, we need you to contact us to verify the card you are adding to Apple Pay. We ask you to do this to confirm your identity and protect your security.
To verify Arvest business and personal debit cards:
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to midnight weekdays
8 a.m. to midnight on Saturday and Sunday
To verify Arvest credit cards:
Toll-free at (855) 380-2204
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I activate my debit card card?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?