- Top Question:
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- Best Answer:
Please contact us immediately.
Arvest business and personal debit cards:
Toll-free at (844) 608-8069
7 a.m. to 12 weekdays
8 a.m. to 12 on Saturday and Sunday
Arvest credit cards:
Toll-free at (855) 380-2204
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I cancel my debit card?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?