- Top Question:
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Best Answer:
No. You cannot pool points across personal and corporate accounts.
You can pool personal credit card points across multiple personal Arvest Credit Cards. You can also pool points that fall under the same Arvest business credit card account.
To pool your points, please contact an Arvest Flex Rewards™ representative at (800) 356-8085. Check your points balance online by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account or by calling (800) 356-8085 and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ option.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can I use Business Online Banking for both my business and personal accounts?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Customer Service Support
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?