- Top Question:
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Best Answer:
No. You cannot pool points across personal and corporate accounts.
You can pool personal credit card points across multiple personal Arvest Credit Cards. You can also pool points that fall under the same Arvest business credit card account.
To pool your points, please contact an Arvest Flex Rewards™ representative at (800) 356-8085. Check your points balance online by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account or by calling (800) 356-8085 and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ option.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can I use Business Online Banking for both my business and personal accounts?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay™ with my Arvest credit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Customer Service Support
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Online Banking Support
- Credit Card Support